Tatto Training :
I started this course with the intention to help those talented and dedicated people, who would like to learn the craft of tattooing or improve their existing techniques. Unfortunately, a lot of talented people are neglected because they do not know where to start, or simply the experts do not answer their questions. To avoid misunderstanding, this website does not give drawing talent to anyone; you can just find here tricks and techniques for tattooing. Tattoo equipment is just a kind of device, such as oil or pastel, therefore it is essential for you to have drawing skills, because everything is based on that. If you have these skills, you can learn the techniques .It starts from the basic level, and ends in colorful realism. It means, that anybody - who has not known anything about this profession so far, but talented aspirant-, can learn this profession, and also an experienced colleague can improve his techniques. But I have realized that in this way I can answer the questions more easily. Unfortunately, experts belonged to this profession usually keep inside their techniques, or they do not have time to teach students. Those experts holding courses in some cases would need courses as well, so a lot of people cannot go higher or further than a certain level.
Chapter Starts From here.
In this chapter, I ' ll detail the full list of devices and materials needed for tattooing, including text and diagrams.
2. The various types and elements of tattooing machines, including their operation and settings.In this chapter, we'll go over the various types of tattooing machines, as well as understanding what they' re good for and learning to adjust their settings.
The various types of tattooing needles and their characteristics, including the sizes I use and my Recommendations.
The various types of grips , their materials, and tricks .
The paints I use and recommend their characteristics and important related information.
6. Devices and materials of the workspace All materials above and beyond the tattooing equipment, indispensable for work .
7. Organizing the workspace The practical and convenient arrangement of the work space doesn't merely serve our client ' s and our own comfort , but also allows us to do a better job.
8. Assembling the machine the right way to assemble various machines .
The various motifs, styles and ideas used for tattooing. This chapter starts orienting the previously learned knowledge in a creative direction.
Tattoos aren ' t only beautiful when they' re perfectly developed , but when they' re in harmony with the body as well. Since everyone has a different body .
11. Placement of the motifs and the curvature of the body The orientation , shape and direction of the Design are all important factors . All of this is determined by the curvature of the body.
12. Building up the motifs in practice, preparing the motifs with examples and the help of patterns and curvatures.
13. The use of Photoshop and digital pattern design Basic Photoshop skills for preparing designs for those who aren't familiar with the program .
14. Methods of applying the motifs on the skin various methods of applying the designed patterns on the skin .
This is the most important step of creating a tattoo since even the loveliest designs will come to nothing if we infect our client with some disease. Disinfection is a crucial factor.
16. What can or cannot be accomplished through tattooing-recovery issues.
17. Preparing our equipment and workspace for tattooing, Now that we're done with the theory , we'll start getting down to work .
How to seat our client, for example, if we're working on a tattoo on their side? Various poses in relation to the surfaces to be tattooed.
Outlining techniques, tip and tricks.
The technique of homogenous coloring, tips and tricks.
Hatching techniques, tips and tricks.
In the case of color tattoos, the colors have to be applied in a certain order, which will be reviewed in this theoretical element.
A difficult part of tattooing. . With tricks and important information.
24. The complete theoretical process of simple tattooing The basics of tattooing, allowing you to learn how to use the machine for perfect outlining and an even cover up. Not just for beginners.
25. The complete theoretical process of black -and- white tattoos Preparing and building up designs with hatching, tricks and tips.
26. The complete theoretical process of color tattoos The steps of creating a more complex color design . For advanced tattoo artists only .
One of the most important part of the theory in this part as the title also shows- it is about general techniques used during the tattoo - for example about color mixing or the structure of the model .
What to do once the tattoo is finished. . The first steps of treatment. .
Tasks related to disinfection and other important information.
A lovely tattoo is only half based on our knowledge, while the other half relies on the quality of the treatment. Important things to know and inform out clients about.
A few tricks on how to take good pictures of completed tattoos. Tattoo on their side? Various poses in relation to the surfaces to be tattooed.